Monday, February 2, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009

I went back to my hometown, Kuching to welcome the year of OX. (Chinese New Year 2009)

The day before i leave Miri (23rd Jan 2009), my streamyx kinda screwed up and i cant get online since then, until today (2nd Feb 2009).

I didnt take much pics when i was at Kuching, so there's nothing much to share besides the few pics i got from my friends.

Enjoy~~
Illegal stuffs :P
Shark fin soup gathering at Ah Khuan's place (Chinese New Year Eve)
New & old friends, at Khuan's house. (Chinese New Year Eve)
Group photo at Ivy's house (second from left)
For those who promise to meet up and and didnt keep their promise...
Be prepared~~~ Be very prepared~~~

I'll punish u guys next time.
Happy Chinese New Year to all !!!

Gong Xi Fa Chai

No comments:

Post a Comment