Sunday, February 15, 2009

My 2009's 2-14

This is how i spent my 2-14... at home :)





Below are the pictures of my V-day meal (with my gf of course):


Soup of the day: Mushroom soup with garlic toast.
Appetizer: Pork ham with salad (capsicum, carrot & onion).
(The garlic toast is a type of ready made crackers from Meiji, i discovered in Brunei)





Wine of the night: Wombat Hill's Cabernet Merlot.
(Wine: Can turn an ordinary evening into one so memorable that you cant even remember it)




Main dish: Striploin steak with mushroom sauce.
(I wanted tenderloin but it was sold out. I've no choice but to go for striploin)



Medium done, just the perfect texture to go with red wine.
Dessert: Apple pie with strawberry yogurt dressing.
(Believe me or not, that heart shape apple pie is from McD)

1 comment:

  1. wah so romantic! the meiji garlic bread is super nice man!!!

    ReplyDelete