Monday, February 2, 2009

TM Net

I've problem with my streamyx since 24th Jan, until today.

TM have sent their technicians a few times to my place, but i wasnt in Miri.

Until this morning, the problem still wasnt solved. I called up the technician and they came to my house, without informing me. WTF is that?!?!?

I called to check with them during lunch hour, and this is what they told me "we were there, no one's home, we cant do nothing"

Then i answered "Why didnt u guys give me a call? U guys just leave without informing me that u guys were there, and no one's home?" WTF, right?

I called all the technicians i can contact. By 5pm, when i reached home from work, they sent not 1, not 2, but 3 TM vans to my house...

They check and check and check.... and the conclusion "There's nothing wrong with ur line, sir. We think the problem is with ur account"

WTF WTF WTF~~~~~

I called 100 after dinner and they finally solved the problem for me.

For some stupiak / funny reason, i lost my old password. May be some kinda "Alien" stole it fro me while i was sleeping???

And now i'm thinking, why cant they just try to reset my password at the 1st place?
Why have to go through so much trouble to solve such simple problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment