Monday, January 19, 2009

Annual dinner 2009 - Costumes Night

These are the pictures i got from the photographer & other friends:
The stage (simple)

Arrival of James Ling (Big Boss) & His Wife

Arrival of me (with 2 pretty ladies), i know i looked normal on the arrival. No one is looking at what i'm wearing at that moment.


Arrival of Wei Woei and Shirley (Little Pink Ridding Hood... LoLs !!)
Tadaaa~~~ I've just put on my costume and Benny spotted me immediately.
While holding his WEAPON (camera), he shouted at me : "Wah!! Come come come, take a pic!"
Guess which is my girlfriend :P
Still guessing?
Hehehe.


1st dish of the night - Lobster Double Combination
(What i'm seeing is Triple combination instead of double)



Me & Benny (the Photographer)
Most of the pictures here are taken by him.



Me & Katherine aka Hiromi's Mum (One of my colleagues)



Tengku with us too


Full body pic

Group photo:
Standing : From left, Me, Wei Woei, Yi San, Eric, Carol, Marrie, Katherine's daughter
Sitting : My gf, Hiromi, Shirley, May Lee, Katherine

Same post, but from different angle and different camera:

Any diffrence from the picture before this?
(This pic is taken by Benny using a DSL camera, not the normal digital camera used on the previous pic. Expensive things really make a difference :P)
My colleagues. Most left : Daniel

Me with more pretty girls. (At the end of the dinner)

No comments:

Post a Comment