Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gone in 15 mins

I've been thinking of getting proteins for body building for quite sometime, but i never have the chance or i should say $$$, to go for it.

About few months ago, my cousin (Jason) started body building, and he's been talking about it day and night and nagging me to join him. So, when the urge finally strikes me today.... I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE ! *Temptation on buying the supplements for body building is so great !* (so great that i have to escape during office hour to get them)

After lunch, around 2.15pm, i decided to go for it. I get one of my colleague to go with me, to this mini-warehouse which is located at Permyjaya area. Although its only half a shoplot, but the things in there are nicely displayed. The moment i'm in there, i'm like a kid in a candy shop. I can't stop smilling and looking for what exactly i want.

My actual plan is to spend less than RM 1k in that shop, but with the friendly and approachable shopkeeper (Martha, the wife of the Shop's onwer - Vince) around, i can't stop asking for more products' info and laying my hands on each of them. She's really good at discribing things and i've got no problem looking for the answers to my questions.

After 15 mins, i came out of that mini-warehouse / shop with 1 month's salary lesser in my wallet. What a way to bust my $$$. But when i come to think of it, its really worth it, because if i get these items in a normal pharmacy (even with super great discount), i might pay extra 30-40% extra from what i'm paying here, today.

In my mind, the best way to not let my 1 month's salary go wasted, I'm going to start pumping my muscles and work my arse to the limit in gym (soon i suppose). With Chinese New Year just round the corner, i'm afraid that my body building plan will be affected by the nice food and drinks during the festive season.


Here are the products i bought today:











Scivation ~ Whey - Chocolate 10lbs


Controlled Labs ~ Orange Triad - 270 tabs













Ergopharm Ergolean AMP 2 ~ 90 Tabs

Scivation ~ Xtend - 1260g Refreshing Lemonade

and also 2 of these....

I'll try to upload a picture of all the items together, when i have the chance.

Here are the pictures i promised:

After i took the photos, i realised something's missing.... guess what? I forgot the shaker bottles. LoLs. I'll just have to show them some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment